Geyser Falls Serving Vicksburg, MS
Enjoy an afternoon or all day at the premier waterpark for the Vicksburg, MS area with Geyser Falls Waterpark. It’s a great way to cool down from the hot summer temperatures, so buy a season pass for repeat visits. Reserve a cabana to celebrate a special occasion with family or friends or just to have a great time. There are so many reasons to choose Geyser Falls Waterpark for your summer adventures.
- Located close to work or home in Vicksburg, MS
- Spend days here all summer with a season pass
- Celebrate a birthday or other special occasion with your own cabana
With 15 attractions, there is something for every type of water person at Geyser Falls. Plan to visit during the warm weather.
Plenty of Fun at Geyser Falls
Stop by for a couple of hours, plan an afternoon outing or make it a day of fun at Geyser Falls. Young kids will enjoy Lil’ Squirts Hollow, which offers mini-slides to captivate anyone under 48 inches. Get cool at Geyser Flats or tackle Mt. Everwet with three different slides to choose from.
Round About River offers a lazy way to stay cool as you soak up the sunshine in a tube. Fifteen attractions spread over twenty-three acres guarantees for fun for everyone.
Directions to Geyser Falls from Vicksburg
Just a two-hour drive away, Geyser Falls offers you the opportunity for some local fun all summer long. Start out going north on Washington Street toward Crawford Street. Take the second right onto Clay Street and go two miles. Merge onto I-20 toward Jackson and drive about 41 miles. Merge onto I-55 North via Exit 46, then drive four miles. Merge onto MS-25 North via Exit 98B toward Carthage and go 44 miles. Take the MS-16 ramp toward Carthage. Turn slightly onto Highway 16-MS-16 and go just over 24-1/2 miles. Turn left onto Blackjack Road. In about a half-mile you will reach your destination.
Sights in Vicksburg, MS
Make a trip to Geyser Falls part of a mini-vacation or try out some of the other local sights for a day of fun. You’ll find plenty to do whether you love being outdoors or want to experience some history or art as part of your day.
- Duff Green Mansion – Spend the night in this Bed & Breakfast, which is a historical home that has been restored. After enjoying a delicious breakfast, you get a guided tour of the property where you will see period pieces and lavish Victorian décor.
- McRaven House – Visit another historic mansion, which tells a story of the South with three distinct styles in the Frontier, Empire, and Greek Revival. The home was built in three stages and is known as the most haunted home in the state.
- Yesterday’s Children Antique Doll and Toy Museum – This small museum is packed with history in the form of toys that go all the way back to the middle 1800’s. You’ll have the chance to see more than 1,000 toys and dolls, including an impressive Barbie section.