Geyser Falls Waterpark in Philadelphia, MS
Geyser Falls Waterpark is the place to go if you’re looking for some cool fun with the kids or family from out of town. Spend a couple of hours or all day to cool off from the summer heat. Buy season passes, reserve a cabana and plan to have a great time. You’ll find several reasons to choose Geyser Falls Waterpark for your summer fun.
- Conveniently located to where you work and live in Philadelphia, MS
- Season passes allow you to spend as much time here as you want
- Book a cabana for a party or special event
There’s something to do for everyone, so make a plan to spend some time here at Geyser Falls Waterpark during the warm weather.
Plenty to Do at Geyser Falls Waterpark
You’ll find plenty of fun activities for an hour, an afternoon or all day at Geyser Falls Waterpark. Get cooled off at Geyser Flats as you pass through. Let the kids splash around at Lil’ Squirts Hollow with mini-slides and other fun water features designed specifically for those under 48 inches. For those who are older and taller, they will enjoy Mt. Everwet with three different slides all at six feet.
If you want to relax instead of having a water adventure, Round About River is sure to please. Take a cruise in a tube and just lay back and enjoy as you soak up the sun.
Sights in Philadelphia, MS
Whether you’re planning a fun day for your family or to show the local sights to extended family from out of town, you’re sure to find something for every interest in Philadelphia, MS. You’ll want to spend an afternoon or all day at Geyser Falls Waterpark, but you can add to this itinerary with some other fun activities.
- Pearl River Resort – stay and play at this resort and casino, which is ideal for your adult friends. Two casinos are on-site with a variety of slot machines and table games where you could win big.
- Dancing Rabbit Golf Club – practice your swing at a premier golf club with par-72 courses, each covering 7000 yards and five sets of tees for various levels of play.
- Westside Park – enjoy a quiet afternoon at the playground or swimming pool or challenge your friends to a game of basketball.
- Northside Park – spend a couple of hours in the outdoors with a walking trail and picnic or watch one of the local youth softball, football or T-ball games.