Geyser Falls Waterpark Serving Starkville, MS
Plan an afternoon or all day for fun in the sun and water at Geyser Falls Waterpark, the premier park for Starkville. This waterpark is situated on 23 acres and offers 15 attractions to help you stay cool. Bring along friends and rent a cabana for the day. A season pass allows you to play all summer right close to home.
- Located just a short drive from home in Starkville
- Affordable fun for one or the entire family with season passes
- Reserve a cabana for a birthday or other special occasion
Make a plan for an afternoon or all day at Geyser Falls with friends and family. Get your tickets today.
More Fun at Geyser Falls
Plan your next special event at Geyser Falls by reserving a cabana and enjoying all this park has to offer. Bring the kids along for water adventure with Mt. Everwet and three slides. Younger kids will enjoy the visit to Squirts Hollow where they can play in water and on mini-slides. As adults, you can get a relaxing ride on a tube down Round About River. There’s no end in sight to the fun at this 23-acre water theme park.
Visiting Geyser Falls from Starkville, MS
Start out following Louisville Street and Old Highway 25 until you get to MS-25 S, which is about 6.5 miles away. Continue driving on MS-25 S. Take it to BIA Rd. 002 Bypass/Black Jack Rd in Pearl River, which is about 59 miles. Turn tight onto the road where you will arrive at your destination.
Sights in Starkville, MS
The town of Starkville was started as part of the Treaty of Dancing Rabbit Creek in 1830 as two large springs drew in new settlers to the area. Today, the city has become a college town with an active entertainment district. There are plenty of attractions and activities to capture the interest of residents and visitors alike.
- McKee Park – This is the largest park in the city with numerous slides for kids and a basketball court as well as a covered space for a party or to enjoy a meal. A music trail includes instruments that adults and kids can play as they walk.
- Waverly Mansion – This old antebellum home sits along Old Waverly Road and is decorated according to the period. Guided tours tell the history of the home and the city while the gardens add to the beauty of the property. Visitors will also enjoy the pen of peacocks in their majestic colors.
- Noxubee National Wildlife Refuge – With well-maintained trails and lovely boardwalks, this area creates a peaceful setting as you view local wildlife, such as egrets, ibis, gators and more.
- Choctaw Wildlife Management – Spend an afternoon or a weekend at this lovely, scenic outdoor recreation area with camping sites and electric hookups, picnic tables and a beach for swimming. Covered shelters and restrooms provide convenience while hiking trails and disc golf courses offer fun recreation along the Tombigbee National Forest.