Geyser Falls Water Park Near Jackson, MS
Make plans to spend your afternoon or the entire day at Geyser Falls Waterpark, the premier waterpark for Jackson, Mississippi. Bring the kids out for some fun and exercise with your choice of 15 attractions to keep them interested. Reserve a cabana for a birthday party or just to hang out with friends. Buy a season pass to enjoy the water fun all season long.
- Conveniently located close to work or home in Jackson, MS
- Season pass makes it affordable to spend the whole summer
- Celebrate a special occasion with family and friends in your own cabana
Make plans to visit Geyser Falls this summer! There’s something for everyone.
More Fun at Geyser Falls
Plan an entire day or just a couple of hours to cool at off Geyser Falls Water Theme Park. Bring the little ones along to Squirts Hollow, which is designed for kids under 48 inches tall. They are sure to love the mini-slides and water play. For older kids, they will want to take on Mt. Everwet with their choice of three slides. Adults will appreciate relaxing in Round About River as they coast along in a tube. Find fun for every personality at this 23-acre water theme park with 15 attractions to keep you occupied on hot days.
Directions to Geyser Falls from Jackson
It’s just a little over one hour to Geyser Falls from Jackson, MS. Start out on I-55 North from East Pascagoula Street for about 1-1/2 miles and follow MS-25 North to MS-16 East in Leake County, which is about 47 miles. Take the MS-16 exit. Follow the MS-16 E/State Hwy 16 E to your destination.
Sights in Jackson, MS
Plan a trip for family or friends to Geyser Falls. Make it a vacation and take in some of the best local attractions and activities to create a memorable experience. You’ll find everything from nature to history.
- LeFleur’s Bluff State Park – This public park is right on the banks of the Pearl River and located in the city limits of Jackson. The park features a nine-hole golf course, a massive lake, and the Mississippi Museum of Natural Science.
- Mississippi Museum of Art – Located on Lamar Street, this museum hosts a large collection of paintings, sculptures, and more artwork from all over the world. The museum has been around since 1903 and takes about two hours to tour the museum.
- Mississippi Children’s Museum – Located on Museum Blvd in Jackson, this museum offers fun for all ages with interactive exhibits and educational tools. Kids can explore Mississippi or journey to the North Pole while also learning about nature and reading.
- Old Mississippi State Capitol – Restored to its original look, this museum tells the history of the area. Free admission gets you interactive exhibits and an impressive tour as you learn of some of the important events that happened in the legislation.