- August 6 – September 5
- Saturdays: 11am-5pm
- Sundays: Noon-5pm
- May 28 – July 31
- Monday – Saturday: 11am-6pm
- Sunday: Noon-6pm
Special Holiday Hours
- Labor Day: Monday, September 5, 11am-5pm
- Gate General Admission (Sun-Fri): $34.99+tax
- Gate General Admission (Saturday): $44.99+tax
- Online General Admission (Sun-Fri): $32.99+tax
- Online General Admission (Saturday): $42.99+tax
- Ages 3 & Under: FREE
- Discounts Available for Military, Firemen, Police, First Responders, Nurses, Teachers, and Tribal Members. Must show Appropriate ID at Gate.
- Large Cabana: Sunday-Thursday $250 Friday-Saturday & Holidays $300
- Mini Cabana: Sunday-Thursday $75 Friday-Saturday & Holidays $125
*Service Fee Disclaimer*
Our costs have increased, however we want to continue providing great service. To help offset these costs, the items/products purchased at Geyser Falls (in person and online) now come with a $3 service fee.
Season Pass Summer (ages 4 & up): $115+tax
209 Black Jack Rd, Philadelphia, MS
There is a public picnic area just outside the front gate (first-come). You may leave and re-enter with a wristband. For your safety, barbecues and alcohol are not allowed.
For your safety, read attraction safety signs and obey all lifeguard, ride attendant and park host instructions. Due to the inherent nature of the rides and attractions, participants assume risk of injury.
Geyser Falls is a smoke free environment. Smoking is limited to the Party Pavilion, a deck area located away from children.
Coolers, food, alcohol or beverages may not be brought into the park. However, exceptions are made for infants and those with special medical needs.
Do not bring valuables if possible. If you must, keep all valuables in a secure area.
Never swim alone. Always swim with a buddy and keep track of your swimming partner.
Safety First – Absolutely no running or diving in the park. Watch where you walk, waterpark walkways become wet and slippery.
Remember to apply sunscreen regularly. T-shirts are also helpful in preventing sunburns.
Some attractions require a minimum or maximum weight or height limit. Please see specific ride requirements at the entrance of each attraction.
Children not potty-trained must wear a swim diaper. Swim diapers are available at Lost Isle Mercantile retail shop.