- August 7 – September 5
- Saturdays: 11am-5pm
- Sundays: Noon-5pm
- June 5 – August 1
- Monday – Saturday: 11am-6pm
- Sunday: Noon-6pm
*Fridays & Saturdays in July open until 7pm
Special Holiday Hours
- Labor Day: Monday, September 6, 11am-5pm
- Gate General Admission (Sunday thru Friday): $29.99+tax
- Gate General Admission (Saturday): $39.99+tax
- Online General Admission (Sunday thru Friday): $27.99+tax
- Online General Admission (Saturday): $37.99+tax
- Ages 3 & Under: FREE
- Military, Fire, & Police (price good for 4 people with proper ID): $25.99+tax
- First Responder, Nurses, & Teachers: $25.99+tax
- Consignment Tickets (valid every day for pre-approved companies): $26.99+tax
- Pepsi Promotion (Sunday-Friday Only) $27.99+tax
- Tribal Rate (Show ID, up to 4 people) $20.99
- Large Cabana: Sunday-Thursday $225.00 Friday-Saturday & Holidays $275.00
- Mini Cabana: Sunday-Thursday $75.00 Friday-Saturday & Holidays $125.00
Season Pass Summer (ages 4 & up): $99.99+tax
209 Black Jack Rd, Philadelphia, MS
There is a public picnic area just outside the front gate (first-come). You may leave and re-enter with a wristband. For your safety, barbecues and alcohol are not allowed.
For your safety, read attraction safety signs and obey all lifeguard, ride attendant and park host instructions. Due to the inherent nature of the rides and attractions, participants assume risk of injury.
Geyser Falls is a smoke free environment. Smoking is limited to the Party Pavilion, a deck area located away from children.
Coolers, food, alcohol or beverages may not be brought into the park. However, exceptions are made for infants and those with special medical needs.
Do not bring valuables if possible. If you must, keep all valuables in a secure area.
Never swim alone. Always swim with a buddy and keep track of your swimming partner.
Safety First – Absolutely no running or diving in the park. Watch where you walk, waterpark walkways become wet and slippery.
Remember to apply sunscreen regularly. T-shirts are also helpful in preventing sunburns.
Some attractions require a minimum or maximum weight or height limit. Please see specific ride requirements at the entrance of each attraction.
Children not potty-trained must wear a swim diaper. Swim diapers are available at Lost Isle Mercantile retail shop.